How to Engage Students by Inviting Them to the Marketing Process
More than likely, YOUR STUDENTS DON'T TRUST YOU. Can you blame them?
Half of you have not been in the classroom for past 15 years. But don’t worry; it’s probably not your fault. It’s those crazy Millennials, right?
Millenials don’t trust advertising. In fact, the only people they do trust are the people they know.
In this podcast, I'll discuss four ideas to engage your students by inviting them to help your district in the marketing process.
Here are four ideas that might gain the trust of your Millennial and Gen Z students:
- AdWeek's Marketing to Millennials - 0:45
- Our Marketing is Screwed - 1:32
- #1 - A Student Ambassador Program - 1:55
- #2 - Social Media Takeover - 2:52
- #3 - Start a Student Blog - 3:46
- #4 - Student Testimonials - 4:53
- Traditional Marketing is Dead - 5:36
The insights in the podcast are a great place to start in creating your student led marketing strategy.